From its inception nearly 100 years ago, the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) has been committed to supporting the mattress industry through active public policy, public affairs, and education initiatives. It has grown to represent the full bedding industry on a host of commercial, health, safety and environmental issues, and serves to provide a positive image for the sleep products industry.
- ISPA will provide intelligence essential to industry success through its cultivation of data and knowledge.
- ISPA will enhance the industry’s understanding and responsiveness to consumer trends and needs.
- ISPA will proactively shape legislation and regulation affecting the industry through its advocacy efforts.
- ISPA will be THE home for collaboration industry interaction.
- ISPA will have sufficient revenue, industry support and management resources to meet our goals – in order to help the world sleep better.
Today ISPA represents the Sleep Products Industry and suppliers in countries around the world. This diverse membership base gives ISPA strong credibility and influence as the voice of the sleep products industry.