ISPA’s Strategic Plan
ISPA is positioned as an extension of and complement to our members’ businesses in facilitating industry objectives. ISPA expands opportunities for its members — advocating cost-effective legal and regulatory solutions, creating and maintaining coalition partnerships, offering educational and new products forums, and being the first provider of critical information — thereby strengthening the market.
ISPA’s goals and strategies serve both the mutual and specific interests of its entire membership while continuing to advance the bedding industry as a whole. ISPA is continually charged with identifying the most important challenges facing the mattress industry and members contribute ideas and insights that aid in the continual evolution of our strategic plan.
- Remain responsive to member needs
- Maintain broad membership base to strengthen industry representation
- Broaden market for new mattress sales
- Effectively represent industry’s priorities before government
- Strengthen international representation and industry support
- Extend positive ISPA image through program excellence
The ISPA Commitment
ISPA remains committed to its members and continues to be a dependable resource helping manufacturers and suppliers grow and prosper. Collectively, we can influence and improve the business climate for mattress manufacturers and their suppliers. ISPA is committed to working diligently on your behalf and representing our industry. Our Commitment Card outlines some of the most recent work done on behalf of our members.
Programs providing real financial returns to your company:
- Advocating policies that help your company
- Educating consumers and increasing mattress sales
- Providing strong member support and services
- Improving the long-term environmental sustainability of our products
You can expect ISPA’s continual commitment to providing support, resources, and opportunities for all companies in the mattress industry and we look forward to your cooperation and participation.