Updated June 2017
The newly updated and expanded Manual of Labeling Laws contains comprehensive information regarding the U.S. and Canadian laws covering the labeling of bedding, upholstered furniture, stuffed toys, and other products.
- List of States and Jurisdictions with and without labeling laws
- General Requirements for new bedding products
- U.S., Federal, State and Canadian labeling law requirements
- Information on tagging of secondhand bedding
- Illustration of the Uniform Law Label
- Contact information for law enforcement officials for questions
- Overview of Registration/License process and fees
- Explanation of Uniform Registry Number System
- Indexed classification of filling materials
- Now Includes the FTC’s Labeling Requirements for Textile & Wool & The Care Labeling Rule
ISPA Members: FREE
Download your FREE copy!
Note: If you have issues downloading the PDF file, simply right click on the link and select “Save Link As” or “Save File As” or “Save Target As” depending on the operating system you are using.
Purchase the Manual of Labeling Laws.